The heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and cooling (HVAC) system is designed to adjust, heat, cool, ventilate, clean, or dehumidify the indoor air quality (IAQ) in the car. The HVAC system consists of sensors and mechanical/electronic switches at the front end, blower motors, actuators (for fresh air circulation control, airflow control, and temperature control), and refrigeration units that deliver air to the cockpit at the rear end to ensure thermal comfort for drivers and passengers.
Based on MindMotion’s MM32SPIN223C microcontroller, the HVAC FLAP takes MM32SPIN223C as its main control.
MM32 MCU Model：
- 32KB Flash, 4KB SRAM
- Include 12-bit ADC, with sampling speed up to 1Msps
- Five general-purpose timers, one PWM advanced timer for motor control
- One I2C interface, two SPI interfaces and two UART interfaces
- Embed three-phase drive circuit of power MOSFETs for continuous current 3A
- Support 9V~18V power supply
- Working temperature range (ambient temperature): -40℃ to +85℃
- Provide QFN32 package type
- Highly integrated solution with LDO, PreDriver and MOSFET
- All in one
- Overvoltage and overcurrent protection
- Position speed control
- Single UART communication