Gaming keyboard is exclusively used for e-sports. Compared with the ordinary keyboards, gaming keyboards not only support complex lighting effects, but also ask for high performance and high response speed.
Complex lighting effects of the keyboard is the competitive advantage that attracts players to make purchase. It can display various lighting effects, greatly enhancing user experience by responding to players’ keystrokes in a quick and stable manner.
Fast keystroke response is the key for e-sports players to succeed in the games and also the the publicity angle of e-sports products. In e-sports, players’ actions should be responded within a few milliseconds or less and then feedback is sent to the game console. By doing so, players are allowed to move flexibly and discharge their prowess.
- Embed full-speed USB interface to allow timely reporting, meeting players' requirements for quick response to gaming keyboards
- Rich IOs are used to scan the keyboard matrix at high speed and respond quickly and promptly to players’ keystrokes
- High-speed SPI interface can be used to simulate the control signal of RGB lamp beads such as WS2812B to control the lighting effects
- With the ratio of RAM/FLASH being 1 to 4, the effects of large RAM can be seen clearly. Lighting effects and USB ask for larger RAM.
MM32 MCU Model：
This device is a 32-bit microcontroller based on the high-performance Arm® Cortex-M0 core, operating at a frequency of up to 72MHz, with built-in high-speed memory, an extensive range of enhanced I/O ports and peripherals.
- 64KB Flash, 16KB SRAM
- One 12-bit ADC and two comparators
- One 16-bit general-purpose timer, one 32-bit general-purpose timer, three 16-bit basic timers and one 16-bit advanced timer
- Two I2C interfaces, two SPI interfaces and two UART interfaces
- One USB interface
- One CAN interface
- Working voltage: 2.0V~5.5V
- Working temperature range (ambient temperature): -40℃ to +85℃ industrial type and -40℃ to +105℃ extendable industrial type (V is the suffix)
- Multiple sets of power-saving modes make possible the design of low-power applications
- Provide five package types: LQFP64, LQFP48, LQFP32, QFN32 and QFN28
- Support USB Full Speed 2.0
- High-speed SPI with controllable dynamic lighting effects