Audio device is a general term for audio input and output devices. It includes many product types, which can generally be divided into amplifiers, speakers, multimedia consoles, digital mixing consoles, audio sampling cards, synthesizers, mid-to-high frequency speakers, microphones, audio interface in PCs, earphones, etc. Besides, other peripheral audio devices include professional microphone series, earphones, receiver/amplifier systems, etc.
Based on MindMotion’s MM32F3270 microcontroller, this audio device has the following features:
- Read and play the audio files in SD and TF cards through SDIO
- Read and play the audio files in U disk through the OTG interface of the USB
- Output the decoded audio data to an external power amplifier for sound output through the I2S interface
- Rich button functions
MM32 MCU Model：
This device is a 32-bit microcontroller based on the high-performance Arm® Cortex-M3 core, operating at a frequency of up to 120MHz, with built-in high-speed memory, an extensive range of enhanced I/O ports and peripherals.
- 512KB Flash, 128KB SRAM
- Three 12-bit ADCs, two 12-bit DACs and two comparators
- Two 16-bit general-purpose timers, two 32-bit general-purpose timers, two 16-bit basic timers and two 16-bit advanced timers
- Two I2C interfaces, three SPI interfaces, three I2S interfaces and 8 UART interfaces
- One USB OTG full-speed interface
- One CAN interface
- One SDIO interface
- Working voltage:2.0V~5.5V
- Working temperature range (ambient temperature): -40℃ to +85℃ industrial type and -40℃ to +105℃ extendable industrial type (V is the suffix)
- Multiple sets of power-saving modes make possible the design of low-power applications.
- Provide five package types: LQFP144, LQFP100, LQFP64, LQFP48 and QFN40
- Support USB Full Speed 2.0 / USB OTG
- Support FMSC/SDIO/I2S and other interfaces for extension
- Support 2.2V~5.0V wide working voltage to reduce BOM costs and circuit complexity
- Support independent power RTC. When the main computer is powered off, RTC can still function and record the time