High pressure vacuum cleaner
The vacuum cleaner can be divided into vertical, horizontal and portable according to the structure. The working principle of the vacuum cleaner is to use the electric motor to drive the blades to rotate at high speed, generating negative air pressure in the sealed casing to suck the dust.
Based on MindMotion’s MM32SPIN0280 microcontrollers, the vacuum cleaner control takes MM32SPIN0280 as the main control.
MM32 MCU Model:
- Arm® Cortex-M0 core, operating at a frequency of up to 96MHz
- 128KB Flash, 8KB SRAM
- Include two 12-bit ADCs, with the sampling speed up to 3Msps
- Five general-purpose timers and two PWM advanced timers for motor control
- One I2C interface, two SPI interfaces, three UART interfaces
- Embed four operation amplifiers and five comparators for motor applications
- Working voltage: 2.0V~5.5V
- Sensorless FOC
- Sliding mode+phase-locked loop estimation rotor angle
- Single resistor sampling
- Support downwind start
- Support over rotational speed, over-and under voltage, overcurrent, block running and short-circuit current protection