Garden tool is the maintenance equipment for people to implement environment planning. It is a representative mechanized tool to maintain lawn and hedges, protect flowers and trees, and replace most manual labor.
Based on MindMotion’s MM32SPIN580C microcontroller, the garden tool takes MM32SPIN580C as its main control.
MM32 MCU Model：
This device is a 32-bit microcontroller based on the high-performance Arm® Cortex-M0 core, operating at a frequency of up to 96MHz, with built-in high-speed memory, an extensive range of enhanced I/O ports and peripherals.
- 128KB Flash, 8KB SRAM
- Include two 12-bit ADC, with sampling speed up to 3Msps
- Five general-purpose timers and two PWM advanced timers for motor control
- One I2C interface, two SPI interfaces and three UART interfaces
- Embed three operation amplifiers and three comparators for motor applications
- The working voltage of the pre-driver reaches up to 200V
- Working temperature range (ambient temperature): -40℃ to +105℃
- Provide QFN48 package type
- Support 48V, 64V and 72V voltage system
- Sensorless square wave drive (comparator polling scheme)
- High frequency injection for detecting initial position
- Large sensorless starting moment
- Stop and break
- Speed closed-loop control
- Limited current control
- Over/under voltage, block running and over current protection