Base station monitor
The wireless metering device, mainly used to measure the three-phase active electric energy of the low-voltage network, is equipped with RS485 communication and 470MHz wireless communication functions, convenient for users to monitor, collect and manage power consumption. It can be installed flexibly into the distributing box to meter, add up and analyse the sub-item electric energy in different areas and of different loads.
Based on MindMotion’s MM32F3270 microcontroller, the base station monitor has the following features:
- Communicate with all modules via the high-speed SPI
- Connect to multiple devices and conduct remote transfer via 485 communication interface
- Conduct remote positioning and remote copy through the communication between UART and 4G & GPS
MM32 MCU Model：
This device is a 32-bit microcontroller based on the high-performance Arm® Cortex-M3 core, operating at a frequency of up to 120MHz, with built-in high-speed memory, an extensive range of enhanced I/O ports and peripherals.
- 512KB Flash, 128KB SRAM
- Three 12-bit ADCs, two 12-bit DACs and two comparators
- Two 16-bit general-purpose timers, two 32-bit general-purpose timers, two 16-bit basic timers and two 16-bit advanced timers
- Two I2C interfaces, three SPI interfaces, three I2S interfaces and 8 UART interfaces
- One USB OTG full-speed interface
- One CAN interface
- One SDIO interface
- Working voltage:2.0V~5.5V
- Working temperature range (ambient temperature): -40℃ to +85℃ industrial type and -40℃ to +105℃ extendable industrial type (V is the suffix)
- Multiple sets of power-saving modes make possible the design of low-power applications.
- Provide five package types: LQFP144, LQFP100, LQFP64, LQFP48 and QFN40
- Record all power parameters during the operation of the power system
- Real-time monitoring of the power quality pollution
- High automation allows the remote monitoring of equipment
- Equip with infrared transceiving module and 486 communication interface, convenient for concatenation
- Measure and meter the direct-current component between all-phase voltages and current, the effective value, power, power factor, rate, frequency, analog quantity and signal transfer output of the voltage and current in the electric system via the traditional electric meters and achieve some functions of the high-end dedicated monitoring instruments simultaneously, such as the voltage and current harmonic analysis of the grid, voltage fluctuation analysis, etc.