The remote control dimmable LED headlamp can adjust the brightness and color of the light at any time according to user requirements, thereby affecting the brightness of the indoor light, setting off different indoor environment atmosphere. It can save energy and reduce carbon emissions. LED is known for its low energy consumption and high brightness, and its brightness and energy consumption differ by more than 60% from traditional tungsten bulbs.
The LED dimmable system is based on MindMotion’s MM32F0010 microcontroller and its system architecture is seen below:
- Remote control function is achieved through infrared/RF/Bluetooth and one or several of them are available
- The light intensity sensor collects the intensity of the ambient light to automatically adjust the brightness
- The color and brightness of LED lights can be adjusted according to PWM
MM32 MCU Model：
This device is a 32-bit microcontroller based on the high-performance Arm® Cortex-M0 core, operating at a frequency of up to 48MHz, with built-in high-speed memory, an extensive range of enhanced I/O ports and peripherals.
- 16KB Flash, 2KB SRAM
- One 12-bit ADC
- One 16-bit general-purpose timer, one 16-bit basic timer and one 16-bit advanced timer
- One I2C interface, one SPI interface and two UART interfaces
- Working voltage: 2.0V~5.5V
- Working temperature range (ambient temperature): -40℃ to +85℃ industrial type and -40℃ to +105℃ extendable industrial type (V is the suffix)
- Multiple sets of power-saving modes make possible the design of low-power applications.
- Provide two package types: QFN32, TSSOP20 and SOP8
- PWM pulse width can achieve colorful lighting effects
- Users can adjust cool colors, warm colors and brightness
- Automatically adjust the environment-based brightness
- Store power-down data and record the state of the last lighting effects