Compared with the ordinary switching power supply, the digital power supply integrates communication, numerical control and environmental parameter monitoring functions.
Based on MindMotion’s MM32SPIN06 microcontroller, the power supply takes MM32SPIN06 as the main control:
- Real-time monitoring
- Intelligent overcurrent protection
- Smooth current sampling
- Highly efficient, low harmonic distortion
MM32 MCU Model：
This device is a 32-bit microcontroller based on the high-performance Arm® Cortex-M0 core, operating at a frequency of up to 96MHz, with built-in high-speed memory, an extensive range of enhanced I/O ports and peripherals.
- 64KB Flash, 16KB SRAM
- Include 12-bit ADC, with sampling speed up to 1Msps
- Five general-purpose timers, one PWM advanced timer for motor control
- One I2C interface, two SPI interfaces and two UART interfaces
- Embed two comparators for motor applications
- Working voltage: 2.0V~5.5V
- Working temperature range (ambient temperature): -40℃ to +85℃
- Multiple sets of power-saving modes make possible the design of low-power applications.
- Provide three package types: QFN32, LQFP48 and LQFP32