With built-in Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) transceiver, MM32W series supports the BLE 4.2 protocol and is suitable for all kinds of applications requiring wireless connections.
- Equip with Arm® Cortex-M0 or Cortex-M3 core
- M0 products operate at a frequency of up to 48 MHz
- M3 products operate at a frequency of up to 96 MHz
- Support Flash storage from 32KB to 128KB and support up to 8KB RAM storage
- Provide multiple package types from 32-pin to 64-pin
- Integrate digital communication interfaces such as UART, I2C, SPI, USB and CAN
- Embed analog peripherals such as ADC and COMP
- The supported temperature range is -40℃-85℃
It is widely used in the following applications: Beacon, wireless keyboard, mouse, industrial remote control, telemetering, alarm system, access control system, data acquisition and transfer system.
|Product Series||Arm Core||CPU Clock (MHz)||Flash (KB)||RAM (KB)||USB 2.0 FS Device||CAN 2.0B||RTC||BLE||Pin counts|